Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

mobiles.co.uk tariff

I took bought a Note 3 through above and currently receive unlimited minutes, texts and 1gb of data for £27 (on a 24 month contract). The only upgrade options I have on my O2 are an extra 1gb of data for £5 - rather less than what I was hoping for.Do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to view online bill

I have raised this issues countless times with O2 and have had responces like.Most of the time I go round in circles with them as they think somehow that resetting my login details will fix it (!?).I once got someone helpful that said they will raise...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing a different number onto my existing PM account?

Hi folks,Off travelling in June and would like to give someone my SIM for the rest of the contract, except they want to keep their existing number (they have a rolling contract which can be cancelled no problem). Is this possible in any way? I don't ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgardeing at Carphonewarehouse

Hi there I upgardeing to a 30day sim only deal on saturday and I was just wondering how long I would have to wait till i can upgarde to a phone contarct in Carphonewarehouse?Thanks Glenda

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal problems

I have checked status no probs . Can't get a signal at home at all so paying 25 quid a month for phone I can't use most of time can any body suggest what I can do .

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The Basics £3.00 monthly extras

Im assuming this is for data allowance.Using the internet on your phone.I only ever use my phone for the usual telephone calls and texts.If i update the phone i use wi fi.If i need to check an email(rarely) on the phone i use wifi.No looking at inter...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hope O2 Stays The Best

Hello everyone and I would just like to say O2 has always been so helpful even thou my signal is giving me an issue they are trying to sort it out and have always called me up to check up on how my signal issue is getting on...I remember when I was w...

• 59 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Simplicity and Group Conferencing

Hi, I've just been charged £5.68 for a 44 minute call to the 322 Group Conferencing number. Is this correct? Should this be part of the bundle? If not, 8p x 44 mins = £3.52? Thanks for any advice..

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos