Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Making a payment towards your phone plan

Hi guys,Tried searching but couldnt find a discussion matching my query.Basically I want to make a payment towards my phone plan to bring it down as I'm selling the tablet that came in the tablet/phone bundle offer. So if I want to pay lets say £200 ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay and go go go

hi i have a pay and go go go simply, but i don't know what number i have to text GO10 to, to get my minutes. Does any one know this number? Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! repayment

I've recently cancelled an O2 monthly phone account. How do I arrange the repayment of the balance owed to me?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Hi, im on a 4G tariff at the moment in the Sunderland city area the network shows full coverage. Does anyone get 4g? Except near the 02 store. Or is the network wrong and no coverage in Sunderland city centre?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2- Maintenance on the mast?

What does this mean-Maintetance? Is is an upgrade or emproving the coverage or fixing unexpected issue? Vodafone have on the status checker an upgrade or emproving the coverage or fixing unexpected issue. Do not you guys think that we have the rights...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent No Service - PAYG

Has anybody noticed that their phone, particularly iPhone 5s, has been saying 'no service'?It happened quite a few times since yesterday.Once in particular, I was receiving a call and when I tried to answer it the call went off and I had no service. ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another post about upgrading through CPW..

Hello and welcome to my biennial post about upgrades It's that time again, tomorrow is upgrade day and I was all set to go in store to (try to) upgrade my s3 for the s5 until I started doing the dreaded online search! I have seen soem cracking deals ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incentive/Discount to move from O2 PAYG to O2 Pay Monthly

Is anyone aware of any incentives or discounts for an O2 customer to move from PAYG to pay monthly?I had a chat with an adviser about it a few weeks ago when I was considering changing and today I have had a chat with an adviser regarding the tariff ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add a New SIM to my Existing My02 Account

I may be missing something obvious but I can't find a way to add my new SIM to my existing account where I have my other two PAYG mobiles managed. Can anyone advise please ??RegardsClaudB

ClaudB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos