Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Out of Warranty, but brand new phone!

I bought a Nokia Lumia 520 the end of last month, when it arrived the screen was chipped and didn't work. So I phoned up the O2 helpline which advices me to return the item which I did, I've been tracking the items progress and it has finally arrived...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for a call I didn't make

I recently found that I had no credit left on my phone - checked records and found that I had been charged for a 1 hour 33 minute call. Looking at the details found that the call was made to a number that had called me earlier that morning - it was a...

sparkyA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erroneous advice

I really felt I had to write something after FIVE chats with o2 on the same topic.I explained the situation:I will be away for a month and have no access to Wi-Fi. So I bought a 3G Mobile Mi-Fi. All I needed was a SIM I explained I wanted to use the ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insurance

I have been paying £15 insurance fee to O2 Insurance for almost 3 years. Now my phone (iPhone 4s) is lost and I claimed new phone. They are asking me to pay £150 !!!!!Why ? Sounds not fair.I'm an O2 customer for 7 years, using the same number for 6 y...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! download ringtone

Anyone know how I can download a ringtone to a Nokia 6330 - Used to be able to transfer i directly to a phone, but now it downloads onto pc - how do I get it from the pc to the phone? Can anyone help please?

Resolved! A question

If I take etc. Big bundle for £15 (Pay & Go), I'll be able to talk with all people or just who're in o2?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade O2 to O2 Carphone Warehouse PAC ?

I'm on a rolling 30 Day contract with O2 online.The current phone I want to upgrade to is £399 here and only £150 at Carphone Warehouse with O2 the same tarrif mins etc...1. Will O2 match CPW for cost of phone £150?2. Why when I try to check out at C...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank U O2 Full Of Surprises

HelloAnd i just would like u first off thank the call agent i spoke to yesterday his name is Howard and he was really helpfull and i did a upgrade it was quick and easy ...Love u O2 plus my signals trying to get better hopefully it will cus O2 are tr...

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos