Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data useage

chumlee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

my data appears to be going down much quicker than expected... on my 02 it says i have used 15.5gb (i only get 15gb and brought a bolt on for 500mb) my phone says i have only used 5.8gb which seems correct since im not constantly plugged into high useage apps and use wifi when i can... could there be an issue with my account? i need data but i dont wanna be paying loads for data when i didnt actually run out in the first place... i really have no idea how i shredded a 500mb bolt on in less than 18 hours when i was asleep for 8 of those hours and my regular useage is only 10gb a month

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @chumlee 

If you have checked MyO2 and your phone and can find no app using large amounts of data, then I suggest you speak to customer services in the morning asking them to investigate further for you. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

The best time to ring is between 8-8:30am to avoid a long wait on hold.

Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @chumlee 

If you have checked MyO2 and your phone and can find no app using large amounts of data, then I suggest you speak to customer services in the morning asking them to investigate further for you. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

The best time to ring is between 8-8:30am to avoid a long wait on hold.

Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If by any chance you have an iPhone, this is a regular issue that customer service (+5 working days) will need to hopefully resolve for you. 

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Give them a call and they may possibly make a goodwill gesture and restore your data for you or give you a free bolt on if they can see nothing showing to cause any issue. 

Message 4 of 4