Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

direct debit payment

can you take a direct debit payment from another bank account with a different name.

steven2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Indonesia

I’ve just received my latest bill and have been charged for overseas usage while in Indonesia. However I used WiFi ever day and dud the make calls. However someone called me from the uk very day although they didn’t use voicemail and I dint answer(it...

AmandaS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family plan

I have a current contract with O2 for myself and 2 other mobile accounts with B.T for my children, I am thinking of bringing my childrens ccounts to O2, waht sort of deals can i get?

Resolved! Cannot receive calls and texts

I cannot receive calls and texts however I can make calls and texts perfectly fine. It does say that a cell mast in my area is not working but it’s been more than a month and it has still not been fixed. I am a new customer to O2 and this is off to a...

Sowon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to add police discount code

got a new monthly o2 contact , was given a code in store to redeem police discount.told to sign in and add code----signed in ---where does the code go?? i was told it was self explanitory, its not [Edit: topic title clarified]

HAC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm appalled at the number of automated calls I receive approaching my bill payment day

I'm appalled at the number of automated calls I receive approaching my bill payment day. Literally had 4 calls in a matter of 2 hours from the O2 automated system 0330 123 number requesting I pay my bill straight away otherwise I would be paying £3.5...

Resolved! How do I get my deposit back?

Hello, I want now have I get bac my deposit? I pay 200 pounds and after my order decline howe I get back my money

Martins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

Why am I getting charged for messing and calls when both are unlimited? There all normal Uk numbers ? Thanks

Jane11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number transfer

I upgraded my phone over a week ago and transferred to O2. My previous network provider gave me a PAK code but I am still waiting for my number to transfer over. I was told this would take 24 hours. Any idea when this will happen?

GillK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am been neglected all I want is to ask why do I need to pay 2 network provider for only 1 phone?

Dear Sirs I want to ask why for only 1 phone I am paying 2 provider? the tel no is [Removed] the other provider is Three, who according to them they have given me a pac code so the contract with Three will finish, and I can start afresh with yourselv...