Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Query on 4g sim and keeping number

HiMy 2 year contract is ending in next few days. I have 3 queries as below:- If I get a PAC then can I leave my current contract anytime after contract end date or is there an notice period so that I call customer service and close the account?- If I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vodafone Confirm No Price Increases During Contract

Yesterday Vodafone confirmed via press release that they will be following OFCOM's guidance and NOT increasing monthly tariff prices during the term of a contract (typically 2 years).This follows changes in terms and conditions by both o2 and EE (who...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 part question regarding upgrade

A) can I change my phone I have ordered on upgrade via the internet that is due to be delivered in store?B) if I can't change, can I just cancel.I haven't received the phone and now I'm not sure, I've done fast track online which states I have seven ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 1st Quarter Subscriber Figure

The Daily Mail today report o2's nett subscriber base ROSE by 135000 during Q1.This follows the furore over OFCOM's announcements in January regarding mid term price increases and whether these are right or wrong.Whilst this was a slow down on Q4 thi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG go go go

Hi I'm on PAYG go go go No Allowances but would like to get the 150 min 1000text and 500mb data for £10 a month, my question is is it a monthly fee that I HAVE to pay each month, the thing is I don't always need to top up every month but would like i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity SIM and changing handsets

Morning!On 17th May I'm due to switch over to O2 Simplicity ultd 12M 5GB 4G tariff. I'm currently using a HTC One X but over the next few months I'm going to switch to another HTC model or wait for the new iPhone in September.Other than needing diffe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments

I am trying to use the automated payment service but is not available it keeps saying will transfer me to am adviser. Also the option to make a payment on the web isn't there? What's going on!

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

New, activate SIM showing no service

I got a new sim for my iPhone because I broke the last one trying to cut it... Called CS, got it activated yesterday around 3pm, but it's still showing no service when I turn the phone on. Should it take this long? Or does it sound like there's a pro...

Scam Alert : Sim Splitting

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/alert-how-you-can-be-scammed-by-a-method-called-sim-splitting-may14 So if you lose service on your sim check all is ok on your account

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos