Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code “invalid”

Sam94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m having huge troubles with trying to keep my old number after moving to o2 recently. I have got a pac code from three however o2 are saying that the code is invalid. I’ve been back and forth numerous times and three are adamant that the pac code is valid and is ready to be used. Three won’t issue another code because they can’t due to security reasons. I’m getting very frustrated with the customer service team as they’re not being helpful at all. Has anyone had this issue before as I’m a bit stuck?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Sam94, and welcome to the community Wave

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues keeping your old number, and I'd happily get someone on my end to look into what's going on and how we can help get it all sorted slight_smile I'll send you a Private Message now to get a few more details!

Thanks for the mention @jonsie thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3