Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

Hi there.I would like to pay whats left on my device plan

Luis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone number

Can I change my number on O2 account or do I have to visit the shop as I can’t find Anything about it on myO2

cairo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what a joke O2 is

So my contract came to the end since there is nothing good from O2 to choose for upgrade decided to go through the third party shop for an upgrade. Gues what order declined for the credit check reason? But then they quite happy to give you an upgrade...

lucis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Phone

Afternoon. Looking for advice please. I purchased my phone (Huawei P Smart 2019) online from o2 on 30/03/2019 but already have an issue with the phone where there is 2x black lines down the complete length of the screen and touch on the screen seems ...

Resolved! Blocking O2 messages

Hi. I am upgrading my daughter's phone as a surprise. I don't want her to receive any messages from O2 about the new phone coming. Can I block O2 messages on her phone?

JM100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Sum

Morning O2, how do I get a replacement Sim. I have been travelling in business and have lost my O2 iPhone SIM card. I am home on the 24th of Nov can I get a sim sent to my home address?

AlanScott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

keeping own phone number

Good AfternoonI opened a SIM only account a couple of weeks ago, I want to keep my old number. I contacted my previous network and obtained a PAC code which i submitted on line. I have not had any advice that this is now in progress. The PAC code fro...

Resolved! Add a number

How do I add a number to my o2 please

Shell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Noatel Europe Ltd

Hi,I've been charged by this company Noatel Europe Ltd for £4.50 per weekI contacted o2 customer services they told me they can't do anything to help.They only gave advice to send a stop message to 64055 and call or email them directly to request a r...

Amer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos