Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charged me extra

O2 charged me for my normal uk call as I have unlimited call tarif.I called to sort out , she said we give you credit next bill but they didnt .Why charge me extra ? On my April bill....

Ercan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Phone

Have O2 stopped using Google phones? Looks like need to move back to 3. The O2 website really poor now with no live chat or contact page

Something went wrong - Upgrade

Good morning, Yesterday i attempted to upgrade my current phone to the oppo find x2. Went through the whole process through the MyO2 app. O2 even offered to pay off my last £44 to upgrade early. As i said, went through the whole process, recieved my ...

Sim card stopped working

Hello, After about 7 or 8 months abroad my O2 sim card stopped working. When in instert it into my phone, I can see a 'no service' message. I don't know what happended and how to get it sorted. Please advise Thank you

Ugo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract have i been accepted?

Ive had a look through and found all different answers. Ive applied today for a phone contract. my £100 upfront has been taken (in pending transactions)Ive received an order email, a legal contracts email and also when i finished ordering i had a pag...

Resolved! Changing my tariff

I’m currently on a contract with 02 but want to change my tariff. I still want to continue paying my device plan but have seen sim only deals that are way cheaper than what I’m paying for my current air time bill. Is it possible for me to change my t...

Using PAC code over the weekend (bank holiday)

Hi, I submitted a PAC code using the online form on Saturday to transfer over my old number to my new PAYG sim. Its says that weekend submissions will go through tuesday but with Monday being a bank holiday does this affect the time taken to process ...

FYP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrictions Passcode

Hello people, I'm slightly stuck with my current situation. I'm passing on my old I-phone 6 to a friend and I need to wipe the phone of all my old data and need the restrictions passcode to do so, something that I've forgotten. Can anyone help with a...

Problems paying my bill!

I am struggling with my bill.O2 have now disconnected my phone from incoming or outgoing calls and messages and yet to speak about my bill, of which O2 have tried taking £428 off me that I don't have, I have to phone to do so???Wtf?Why can't I use em...