Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

how do i access and watch disney+ from the month offer I got?

dseanc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data activating

So I have purchased a Apple Watch series 5. I have paired the watch. Tried to set up the data plan. Now it just says activating. It has been saying this for 4 weeks. I have unpaired and re-paired made sure I follow the steps correctly for adding the ...

Drucifer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to process payment text

I have just had a text from a mobile number ending in 977 saying they couldn’t not process my payment and contains a link to click.This has never happened in the 10+ years I have been with 02.Is this a legitimate message?

JayLancs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change phone

I have just got s10 and seen can get s20 for less a month how do I change

referb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contracts..

Hey so I'm having a bit of a problem... I have two contracts out under my name, one of which is mine and the other for my now ex... she doesn't pay anything towards the bill but she has just decided to turn into the worst person in the world by not l...

Zero by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Havent paid bill

hi i rang o2 two months ago to change my payment date to fall in line with my payday from work , this month this hasn't happened and they have cut me off , but i can't ring anyone to speak to someone about this as it just sends me to the payment line...

Resolved! Porting number to O2 - security section

I have completed the online form to port my number to O2 twice and nothing has happened.I can't get through to customer services as every option I seem to take ends with please check my O2 or bye.Im looking ti complete it again and the onIy bit I thi...

alg123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Most unhelpful on the phone

Paid my bill last Tuesday! O2 have still said pending Payment and have now restricted my services! Not helpful!

Bekah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

My new contract has 15g of data but my phone is only showing two. The phone has only been live for a day. Does it take a while to change or should it be immediate?

Trev2386 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos