cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment failure, outstanding bill, can't call phone barred.

YorkiePud
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Morning o2 people,

I don't know where to start with this... i've possibly had the worst customer experience so far in my life this week I'm usually for online chat and support tools but the one you guys have isn't worth the wages.

Let me give a little back story, I had my bill set up for the 25th when I signed up I wanted to move it and was unable to use my phone at the time so I arranged with the online support to do so, they confirmed that it had been done and that my new billing date would be the 6th of each month.

I look at my bank statement and my o2 on the 9th as my phone was cut off and I am recieving texts and posts threatening to bring my full balanace forward, my O2 account now says that I pay by cheque and my billing date remains the same still? First o2 mistake.

I had the fund to pay my bill so I logged in the MyO2 and manually paid my outstanding charges, I then recieved no confirmation no sucess screen and no email saying I made a payment, yet.. my bank balance dropped accordingly, payment successful? NOPE.

I tried on multiple occaisons to get the bars lifted on my phone in order to get through to speak to somebody and get this thing resolved, nothing has been done I feel like i've wasted a good 4-5 hours of my life for something that isn't my responsibility I've done my bit.

The worst thing though.. I was told "Get somebody elses phone and call us!" Like are you for real? You (O2) mess up my bill, don't process my payments, then have the cheek to bombard me with mail about outstanding bills and when I try to resolve it, you tell me to call with a barred phone.

This is still now an ongoing problem and It needs solving.

Rant over, I'd appreciate some contact soon because i'm really getting to the end of my tether and I've only been with you guys for 3 months and I don't fancy losing my £300 deposit because of other peoples incompetancy.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Good to hear, and thanks for letting us know you got it fixed @YorkiePud

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 15

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

FANTASTIC @YorkiePud 

Fantastic

great all sorted out for you!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 12 of 15

heatherp6
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We,ve had this, paid the bill 3 times,as o2 kept saying payment not received, now phone barred, 

checked with bank,the money is sat there waiting for o2 to claim it, but they bar our phone instead of taking their money and refunding the extra money, its a joke !!

Message 13 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It was inevitable your phone would be barred and all the problems that now follow. We have commented on your other threads and mentioned @Martin-O2  for assistance.

Message 14 of 15

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie@heatherp6 I've picked this one up in your other thread. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 15 of 15