Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot make calls or receive messages on my new iPhone 11 pro max

I upgraded my phone to the iphone 11 pro max that arrived today. Put the sim in, did the backup recovery with itunes, and all is well expect the fact I can't seem to be able to make any phone calls or receive/send messages. I am an O2 monthly paying ...

smash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linked number unauthorised

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original messageI have tried on numerous occasions to resolve a serious issue i have been having with my o2 account. I will attach the evidence i have and hope that this gets addressed with urgency. On ...

Sausage by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of my contract

My contract finishes on 26th Sept. It was a phone for my son, he is now going to sort his mobile out. What do I do? Do I need to cancel the contract? Will it carry on if i dont? Sorry if daft question im new to this.

Resolved! Dispatched but no tracking

Hi,I got an email on Thursday evening stating that my click and collect order was dispatched. However, I never got any tracking info.On Friday, my order status shows as complete. With the sections for tracking stating ‘Not Applicable’My new price pla...

W3079 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Defence Discount

Good evening. I have just upgraded my phone, and my defence discount code has not been added to my Bolt ons Could someone please contact me. Thank you

MS1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promo codes

I have a Blue Light Card & a code to get 25% off O2.I was told to go on My O2 account to add code but I can’t see where to add it. Anyone know please?

Mrsw1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! europe zone

hello. so i am on a pay monthly contract with o2. i have a tariff that gives me 90gb of data, unlimited texts and unlimited calls. i’m going to spain on tuesday for a week. will my data, calls and texts still be the same or will i be charged?

Resolved! Apple Watch + Phone Deal

Hi all Ive got a new apple watch series 4 on 02 only 2 months ago, my 02 mobile phone contract is coming to an end in this december, I'm keeping my iphoneX, but wanted to know if i can swap my mobile phone numer over to another network when i end my ...

Resolved! ONEPLUS 7T PRO

Hi, I would love to know if O2 will be selling the Oneplus 7T Pro when announced on 10 October 2019? O2 don't currently sell the OnePlus 7, but do sell the 6 and 6T.

Resolved! Canceling a sim only deal 3 month in ?

my wifes phone contract run out 3 months ago, so we went sim only as she loves her iphone 8, we have now discovered that she can switch to Vodafone and Roam for free in Turkey as part of the vodafones tariff deal, free roaming, but if she does end it...