Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 proof of usage is not accurate.

KRB78
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 32 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Need proof of usage for an insurance claim but o2 have gave me a report saying I last used my phone a full week before its last usage, making my insurance claim void. 
 I’m now looking for ways to prove this, I made calls, sent photos, and messages (which they didn’t seem to log!!!). All of them would have used date as no Wi-Fi in the remote locations. 
 Since o2 are not giving accurate usage, I need to find ways to prove it. I’ve printed out photos from my mums phone with my number and the date and time, also my brothers call log. Can anyone advise on the next steps I should take?   This is a nightmare, I’ve spent a lot of time on the phone and writing emails about this. O2 seems to have really let me down 

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37279 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

@Cheryllee wrote:

Hi I’m having the same issue been waiting 3 weeks, did you manage to get it sorted any help would be appreciated

@Cheryllee wrote:

Hi I’m having the same issue been waiting 3 weeks, did you manage to get it sorted any help would be appreciated

Have you seen and read this, @Cheryllee - Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

There is a section at the end about the process when a PAC is used to move from one provider to another. Good luck!

Message 41 of 41