cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 184
183 REPLIES 183

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23928 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Penny93 This is not O2. This is a customer community.

How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 184

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93905 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 3 of 184

Penny93
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yea, obviously.

I am wondering if anyone has had this experience. Seeing as it's 1am, the day of my delivery, and O2 aren't going to be available at this time, I posted. 

Message 4 of 184

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148865 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28444 Solutions

@Penny93 

O2 do not operate a live stock system. Difficult to understand in this day and age of web sales, but that's how it is. 

No one knows what they have until someone goes to the warehouse to check, so your order could be out of stock and awaiting more supply.

Unfortunately, all you can do, is keep pestering sales for an update.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 184

Kraftydj
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here, but I ordered mine as soon as it went live during the made by Google event! 

Message 6 of 184

Jiimeny
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is the same, rang o2 and they said it will be delivered today... but they couldn't provide me any tracking information etc and said the courier would ring me with that info. Not holding out much hope! 

Message 7 of 184

Kraftydj
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They're telling me that the processing of sending the device does not start till today and I go away at dinner time tomorrow and they say they cannot upgrade my delivery to AM even though I've offered to pay! I've called BS on everything they have told me today

Message 8 of 184

est1872
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They are having 'warehouse migration' issues which is causing havoc. All preorders seem to be stuck on 'processing' and will continue to sit like that until you get in touch and get them to change it manually. 

Message 9 of 184

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7800 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

@est1872 

That sounds like a creative response. All power to the person that came up with that one

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 10 of 184