Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open - Account Not Found

kuchipudinitin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I signed up for O2 open on 4th Jan 19 and activated,printed my codes as well alongside had my old O2 login which did not have any mobile account. By mistake i might have merged both the account and when I got my O2 Contract on 15th Jan,wanted to login to My O2 Open to add my discount,comes up as Account not found,spoke to customer services,Live Chat and O2 Gurus as well so many times, None of them were able to help. any ideas if there is a work around this problem.

I am Awake,when you are Asleep
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin

Our guide to applying O2 Open is here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

You maay need to persevere to customer services...

Edited to add, if they can't help then maybe our community managers can @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 22

kuchipudinitin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

If would have read in detail I have opened O2 Open already,but now account is not found and when I was on Live Chat Agent was able to see when I signed up to O2 Open,but still was not able to help me sign into My O2 Open and I cant get the discount in before 28 days

Message 3 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin wrote:

If would have read in detail I have opened O2 Open already,but now account is not found and when I was on Live Chat Agent was able to see when I signed up to O2 Open,but still was not able to help me sign into My O2 Open and I cant get the discount in before 28 days

@kuchipudinitin

Let's see if our community managers can help you tomorrow. I have mentioned all three in the thread so pop back here tomorrow to see what they can do.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 22

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin I understand your problem but as we are all customers here like yourself, we cannoy help with account issues.

I suggest you call O2 on 202 rather than chat and keep trying until you get someone who knows how to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 22

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@kuchipudinitin wrote:

@kuchipudinitin

Let's see if our community managers can help you tomorrow. I have mentioned all three in the thread so pop back here tomorrow to see what they can do.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Thank you very much hoping to find a solution...

Message 6 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5

The OP said they had already spoken to customer services, live chat and O2 gurus.

That's why I suggested admin may be able to help in this instance.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 22

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That's why I said to keep trying wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 22

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @kuchipudinitin, and sorry to hear you've had difficulties setting up your O2 Open account. I'd happily get soemone to look into this for you, and I sent you a Private Message on the forum just now to get a few more details first slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 22