Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open - Account Not Found

kuchipudinitin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I signed up for O2 open on 4th Jan 19 and activated,printed my codes as well alongside had my old O2 login which did not have any mobile account. By mistake i might have merged both the account and when I got my O2 Contract on 15th Jan,wanted to login to My O2 Open to add my discount,comes up as Account not found,spoke to customer services,Live Chat and O2 Gurus as well so many times, None of them were able to help. any ideas if there is a work around this problem.

I am Awake,when you are Asleep
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

@kuchipudinitin That's fantastic news, I'm glad to hear you we managed to get it all sorted in the end - thanks for coming back and updating us as well! smiley

@EmilieTOnce I get the email from O2 Open with the discount code and link on how to add O2 Open discount and I have added,will update O2 Community accordingly..

Thanks Again @EmilieT for all your effort and investing your time in helping me out..I am very much grateful..

Rgds

@kuchipudinitin

Hi Everyone an update about my case and the struggle since 30th Jan about O2 Open and am privileged to get all the help from @EmilieT in sorting this issue. Kudos for @EmilieT and all the support from @Cleoriff.

Last night I was able to apply my O2 Open discount on My O2 Account.. A Big Cheers to O2 Community to all who never gave up on me and supported all through.

Rgds

@kuchipudinitin

I am Awake,when you are Asleep
Message 21 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Pleased to hear it's now  fully working @kuchipudinitin wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 22