Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel

why have I been charged 3 times £4.06 for o2 travel

glenn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered

Ordered phone that was meant to arrive today. Tracking number doesn't work on uk mail site. Contacted O2 who told me to contact the courier, however when I contact them they say the tracking number doesn't exist.

Sav1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charges for unintentional roaming while on free airport wifi

Has anyone else had issues with outrageous 02 charges when in transit at an airport? I have had no acceptable solution suggested from the online chat team - and when I was bounced to a supervisor I waited 45 minutes just for 'Lily' to reiterate the s...

Resolved! Viewing your bills

Hi, I wanted to view my Bill's from the first to the latest bill but I couldn't find the link to het get there.I would be grateful if you could help,Thanks

Sufyaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Temporary block

Can I put a temporary block on my daughters phone?

Clench79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

Hi. How can I add my student discount code?I upgraded yesterday and they said I could apply the student discount today but unsure how

Alice1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving my phone no

I wish to move my phone number from O2 to another provide how do I go about this please?

sarahb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling O2 & Direct Debits

My O2 account was disconnected today and my number ported to a different company. My bill is normally taken on the 5th of the month and I have recently had a bill dated 22nd May - 21st June, which will be taken on the 5th. Am I able to cancel my dire...

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! are 0345 numbers free

I read that ofcom state that 0345 and 0800 numbers should be free from mobiles but, I’m still being charged for using 0345 numbers. Is this possible?

danny1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Annual Yearly Upgrade Dispute!

My husband took out a new contract with o2 a year ago. He took IPhone X 64gb on the annual upgrade programme.He's went into store to upgrade his phone as now a year and been told it wasn't on the upgrade programme when he took it out.I remember findi...