Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! A sim I don't even use

About a year ago I had an iPhone 5 with the company three! It was only a week old I got it water damaged! And at the time I didn't take insurance out on the product so to save me paying one big bulk of money I couldn't afford, I ordered a new iphone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 so wrong to sell my details

I am sick and tired of receiving calls from non O2 companies trying to help me out with my O2 contract which is coming to an end. I have had a total of 25 calls in the last two days. I am fuming, and guess what, unlikely to renew any sort of contract...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What upgrade options do 02 give there customers at end of contract

Hi all Just wondering What upgrade options do o2 have in place for their customers at end of contract. I am about to come to the end of my 24 month contract and I am will be looking to upgrade my Nokia N8, I was thinking of going for the Samsung Gale...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage

I am in the Postcode LN13 area but I have no coverage. I have complained about this but I'm being told there is whilst there is no coverage.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4G signal?

I recently upgraded my sim and tariff so that I could get 4G internet however I still havent got a 4G internet connection . My area is covered and my phone is compatible Im not sure what else to try anyone got any ideas? I am on a (pay & go tarriff )

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data in the Milton Keynes area?

I've checked service status but no mention of anything and yet neither me or 6 of my friends on O2 can can any data access in MK Anyone else noticed this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat charges but contract states this was included

my contract states i am to pay £42.00 per month which includes any VAT and services but for the past 6 months i have been paying vat . i understand the monthly contract increased to £43.13 but they started charging VAT on top of this every month but ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family and Friends discount

I have been told that I am having the family and friends discount. My family friend has done this for me. Where can i check to see of this is on my account? And will it show on my bill?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I ordered a new phone last week - an early upgrade and contract change - and opted for click and collect at my local O2 store. Delivery date given when ordering was 8th July. The order is marked complete and dispatched 4th July. The DPD parcel number...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old PAYG number

My new phone won't take the standard size sim I currently use.... so I've sent for a new PAYG sim.Is it possible to keep my old number? I've looked at the help pages that tell you how to move from monthly to PAYG and from PAYG to monthly etc etc but ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos