cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Employee Perk 25% discount

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I have recently refreshed my O2 contract on 26th Oct and want to know how to apply the employee perk of 25% through working for Natwest/RBS group 

Message 1 of 19
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

See here.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-Ho...?

Edited to add link to more recent post from the impossible to find community knowledge Base which is quite impossible to find on mobile.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

See here.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-Ho...?

Edited to add link to more recent post from the impossible to find community knowledge Base which is quite impossible to find on mobile.

Message 2 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Too late unfortunately.
You need to apply inside the first month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Agree with your edit @viridis. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

See here.

What would you do differently @viridis? Would love to hear your ideas slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 19

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Put the entire kb in one easy to find location on both pc AND mobile device views.
On mobile you have to hunt endlessly for it and even then,you are greeted with a page that says there is no content in there yet.
On pc you have to hunt on home page for the link that is hard to find because all the kb articles are split into groups which defies the point of a "Base"
The link should be one link and near top of page, one link, one location with "subforums" within that one link and easily accessible to pc AND mobile users. Considering its a mobile forum
Message 6 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

^^^^^^^ Agree totally with that @viridis. They are almost impossible to find as they are currently.

With the existing Community Index. I access that only .....which opens up to all the guides stored within it.

With KB articles I am having to store every one individually on one note...which is time consuming and not a good use of resources. I don't capture them all... therefore they are lost to me.

Edited to add ...I wouldn't even attempt it on mobile. I would have too many tabs open on a small screen whilst searching for relevant KB article... and would end up losing the original posters question...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 19

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I only ever use the community help links due to the time spent looking for KB threads. Even Google has a problem.

Message 8 of 19

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @viridis,

Can you please PM me with a screenshot of where you see the 'no content' page please?

We can consider adding the knowledge base to the top of the mobile page guys. There are 3 links that you meet when entering the homepage. We could add it there. Thoughts?

Get involved:

Message 9 of 19

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I only ever use the community help links due to the time spent looking for KB threads. Even Google has a problem.

Can you elaborate please @jonsie?

Get involved:

Message 10 of 19