Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner

New Ipad Pro - still waiting but I've been charged

Is anyone still waiting for their new Ipad pro?

I orderede mine on 4th Nov and said delivery would be in more than 4 weeks

I have just been billed from the 1st Dec for the device and this months data, with no sign of my new ipad.

Im struggling on the phone as it is telling me that they are sending me a code to the number im talking about, however i dont have it.

And online chat is never available.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks

Topics: 75

Re: New Ipad Pro - still waiting but I've been charged

1tb I presume?

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 526
Solutions: 10,768

Many still waiting https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/iPad-Pro-2018-Pre-order-on-2-November/m-p/1165586#M26924
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Reebo_79, and welcome to the forum Wave I just wanted to check if you managed to get through to someone in Customer Service since you last posted, to settle your query around the billing?

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature