Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

AlienBlade
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not sure if it's the correct board. But I supposedly got 12 months free when I started my contract but never activated this (as I couldn't find how to do it at the time and then it slipped my mind.

Can anyone show how I can activate this?

Thanks
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @AlienBlade 

Was it this offer?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-and-Netflix-Now-together/td-p/1131555

If so, I will mention @Martin-O2  one of the community managers to see if he can help.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
https://accounts.o2.co.uk/openid/phone/msisdn?sendTo=https%3A%2F%2Fidentity.o2.co.uk%2Fopenidconnect... try this link you input your number and it should work but not @Cleoriff advice with Martin will work
Message 3 of 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff ! 

@AlienBlade  I can get someone to take a look at your situation and find out what's going on. I'll need a couple of details so I'll drop you a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 12

AlienBlade
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That was the one but doesn't recognise my number... wonder if it's because it was ported across.
Message 5 of 12

AlienBlade
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-02 I will await your message. But it does seem to be for the above things mentioned. Wonder if porting the number has caused the issue or if it thinks it's too late?
Message 6 of 12

AlienBlade
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Martin-O2 I will await your message. But it does seem to be for the above things mentioned. Wonder if porting the number has caused the issue or if it thinks it's too late? (Try linking the right person this time)
Message 7 of 12

AlienBlade
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-02 I will await your message. But it does seem to be for the above things mentioned. Wonder if porting the number has caused the issue or if it thinks it's too late? (Grrr forgot the at)
Message 8 of 12

AlienBlade
  • 12 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh I give in lol
Message 9 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Take your time tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 12