cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 318
317 REPLIES 317

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@mjcuthif using Firefox or Chrome you can follow this route to get to the download bill page. It will show whether the discounts have been applied. There is no need to download a copy if just checking for discounts

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

This is what you are looking for...(though this one doesn't show discounts because there aren't any)

I use Firefox by the way..

download home.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 231 of 318

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12368 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions
Can you try this on a completely different device?
If you have and are still getting the DASH_ERR04 on multiple browsers/machines I would say it is an account issue and you need to speak to customer services.
Try this morning between 8 & 8:30 as that is normally the quiet time...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 232 of 318

Cleoriff
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

It must be an account issue @gmarkj. I have tried FF and Chrome on PC  and they are both accessible to me.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 233 of 318

gmarkj
  • 12368 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions
Yeah just had a go on Chrome and worked ok.
I was getting this a while ago (back when there were larger issues) but since then it has been fine.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 234 of 318

mjcuth
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff

There is no need to download a copy if just checking for discounts

Thanks - but whether we call it downloading a copy or just viewing the full bill (not just the summary), that's the landing page where I have the problem. On the summary page I have values for Discounts and Adjustments showing, but the only way to see a description of what these actually are is by looking at the full bill - afraid I'm a bit old fashioned in double-checking that I'm being charged correctly slight_smile

This is what you are looking for...(though this one doesn't show discounts because there aren't any)

And that's exactly where I get the DASH_ERR04 response 😞

@gmarkj

Can you try this on a completely different device?

Yup, have done - from my home laptop, work laptop, mobile phone...

If you have and are still getting the DASH_ERR04 on multiple browsers/machines I would say it is an account issue and you need to speak to customer services.
Try this morning between 8 & 8:30 as that is normally the quiet time...

Unfortunately, I think you're right - I've been trying to avoid that at all costs.

When I last had the issue, the reps on web chat couldn't handle it - calling took ages to get through and 3 attempts to get it fixed ...

*sigh*

Cheers

MIchael

Message 235 of 318

Cleoriff
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

I wouldn't be using web chat to fix this issue @mjcuth It's far beyond their capabilities and job description I suspect. It's customer services and the IT dept who will need to reset your account details. A phone call is the way to go. (I am sighing with you on this one) wink

PS I am just as old fashioned about double checking as well..Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 236 of 318

gmarkj
  • 12368 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions
Definitely an issue warranting a call.
As mentioned previously, between 8 and 8:30 tends to be the best time to try.

Message 237 of 318

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37264 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

@mjcuth- to be specific, have you tried it on a browser other than MS Edge on another device?

Whilst I don't get the DASH04 error, I do get a white screen with an authentication error on it when using my preferred Chrome on my laptop - unless I have been into Chrome's Site Settings, searched for "O2" and deleted every cookie with "O2" in the URL.

(I now have my Chrome browser set to clear all O2 cookies every time I close down my browser anyway!) 

Otherwise, your only recourse, as others have pointed out further up this thread,  is to open a case with O2 CS on the phone.

O2 CS are going to make you do the COOKIE clearing thing, as well as cache clearing,  before they pass your case up the line anyway. I spent almost 4 months with no access to my PDF bills.

Good luck!

Message 238 of 318

mjcuth
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn

to be specific, have you tried it on a browser other than MS Edge on another device?

Yeah - Firefox & Edge on my home laptop, work laptop and Safari on my iPhone - just tried a fresh install of Chrome on home laptop - all the same....

They are going to make you do the cookie thing, as well as cache clearing before they pass your case up the line anyway. I spent almost 4 months with no access to my PDF bills. Good luck!

Oh good - I love scripted support after queuing on the phone for ages grin

Cheers

Michael

Message 239 of 318

jonsie
  • 93294 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 240 of 318