cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPW put me on wrong data plan...... going in circles.

Darkjamzi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

2 weeks ago I took out a contract with CPW and they offered 30GB of data for the price of 10GB. I took the offer, but when I log into my account on O2, it shows only 10GB.

So I contact O2 asking where the other 20GB are, they told me they can't see it on the account and that I needed to contact CPW.

I contact CPW and tell them the story, they say it should have been added as a bolt on, but I tell them this does not show and also O2 confims there is no bolt on. CPW then tells me they will fix it but can take up to 5 days.

7 days later I contact CPW as the data still does not show on the account, and they tell me I need to contact O2...... pfffff

So again, as many many people before me, I find myself in this circle again, which unfortunately always seems very hard to break out of and usually ends up cancelling the direct debit and await the debt collectors..... 🙂

What do you recommend?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Darkjamzi

This thread explains where you should see the extra data https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Where-is-my-discount-or-Extra-Data/bc-p/1075494

but as you are contracted to CPW they need to sort it out for you.

I don't see any point complaining to O2 as it's CPW who are responsible for setting up your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Darkjamzi

This thread explains where you should see the extra data https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Where-is-my-discount-or-Extra-Data/bc-p/1075494

but as you are contracted to CPW they need to sort it out for you.

I don't see any point complaining to O2 as it's CPW who are responsible for setting up your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Darkjamzi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

thanks. Yes I agree that CPW needs to sort it out, and thus I am not complaining about O2, I just post here just in case other people have experienced similar issues.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What I meant was that usually we would give you the O2 complaints process https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain but it may not help you with this issue.
Might be worth you asking them to investigate it for you though?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Darkjamzi, it's been a few days since you last posted so I was wondering if you had made any progress on this slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5