cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took money but didnt get any confirmation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yesterday i brouth a new sony experia L online, it took my money but after i haven't received any confirmation email. And when i log in to my o2, it dosent show anything. It says you dont have any product or service. If anyone had the same problem please share what you did to fix it.
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
It won't show in your MyO2 until your order is dispatched.
Check your spam folder for any emails or call customer service for updates on your order status.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
It won't show in your MyO2 until your order is dispatched.
Check your spam folder for any emails or call customer service for updates on your order status.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Like so many other phones, it is probably out of stock. Give customer services a call to find out what's happening https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23078 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Anonymous Please take a look at the posts above. (Just tagging the OP)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is not solved, how can you say its solved. I have wasted my time talking with customer service, bunch of useless pepole. 02 can take the money and then ask customers to go to your bank and dispute the payment. Im like what is wrong with you . If you cant deliver a product why would you take payment at the firdt place. Why would you make us waste our time and money. At least be real and dont say its solved when its not.
Message 5 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It may well be that the payment has not actually been taken, but the money has been reserved.
o2 does not have a list stock system - items are on the website regardless of being in the store-room or not.
RE the issue being solved, you should be able mark the post (or un-mark in this case) as you are the person that opened the topic.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It is not solved, how can you say its solved. I have wasted my time talking with customer service, bunch of useless pepole. 02 can take the money and then ask customers to go to your bank and dispute the payment. Im like what is wrong with you . If you cant deliver a product why would you take payment at the firdt place. Why would you make us waste our time and money. At least be real and dont say its solved when its not.

@AnonymousWhilst I recognise your anger this isn't O2 you are talking to here. We are customers like yourself who post on a community forum. It's customer services you should be asking what has happened to your order. They will probably admit it's out of stock. At least then you will know..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yes, as I advised before, customer services are the only ones who can tell you your order status and if there is any stock, but as also stated above, your money is held in reserve until your phone order is processed. If this doesn't happen within 3 to 4 days the money will reappear in your account as cleared funds.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Only yourself or admin can marked as solved. 

@Marjo

@MercedesS

@Martin-O2 can you unsolved this please 

Message 9 of 10

Alicia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m having the same issue what was your outcome? Afte they had done this
Message 10 of 10