Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different size sim card needed

Castleby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried to get a replacement sim card as I have a standard size on and need a mini.

I have tried to log into the relacement sim service, but it says I do not have an account.

How do I get a new sim card and register my account.

I haver had this phone and sim for years, but have only used it for emergemcies in the past.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Castleby the quickest way is to pop into your local O2 store but otherwise you can call customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Castleby the quickest way is to pop into your local O2 store but otherwise you can call customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@Castleby If you have not made a chargeable call or sent a text within the last six months, or topped up within the last 999 days, your account may have expired. Depending on how long it's been, customer service may be able to reinstate your account, or if it hasn't been used for some time, they may have reassigned the number. You'll need to speak to customer service. You can call for free from any phone on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Castleby, let us know when you make any progress with this and if you need any further advice. slight_smile

Message 4 of 4