Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking just showing "oops - something went wrong"

SavageR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Order a new phone via upgrade, I am trying to see where my order is but the tracking page just loads with a message of oops - something went wrong > There's been a slight problem. Don't worry, we've got our best technicians on the case, so make sure you come back soon.

It's been this way for over 12 hours now, what is happening with my order and this page\information being resented again 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

LeslieW
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have the same error message and still no dispatch email or anything not sure if I get mine tomorrow, it did say at the time of the order Pre-order get from 22nd Sept 2023 for the iPhone 15 Pro Max but no updates on my order and cant check it as just comes up oops - something went wrong on the tracking tab in MyO2

Message 11 of 15

McCredzz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is exactly the same, I’m not convinced itll come tomorrow

Message 12 of 15

McCredzz
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

And also no DPD email

Message 13 of 15

JonMagicJuan
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here. Ordered iPhone 15 pro max. 2 days ago 'my orders' page went "oops... Something went wrong". Called customer services twice yesterday and was assured it was coming next day. Today I get a test to say order is delayed. My orders page still doesn't work.

Message 14 of 15

Mci_
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same text due to delays but nothing stating when it will be available next 😪 also done the upgrade 

Message 15 of 15