My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My Device Plan still online even after cancelling it.

Hello,I've cancelled a device plan because of a delivery issue.Although it is already cancelled, the fact that the device plan is still online in the system, it is impairing me to get a novel contract for a device plan.How can you help me with that O...

jpcairo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Myo2 account no longer exists

Hello, I have a contract with O2 that I have had for nearly a year. I was given a device upgrade at 6months from being on a SIM Only plan and got the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. I've been 1 month overdue which is getting paid in full on Thursday with t...

Resolved! View old bill

Hi there I left O2 in the summer. But looking to get a digital copy of a bill from October 2021. How do I do this? As I do not have an O2 online account anymore by the looks of things. thanks

Seb1684 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change my address

Hi,I’ve moved to new address, how can I change my address?thank you in advance

Hatim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot access My profile on accounts.co.uk as O2 sending confirmation code to number no longer have

When I sign in to accounts.o2.co.uk I am presented with two numbers. My current PAYG number and an old number that I last had 10 years ago. I can log in by selecting my current PAYG number and receiving the text code from O2. Unfortunately, every tim...

DarrenGuy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

Hi just been on hold for 20 mins and got disconnected so thought this may be quicker. I have 2 accounts on o2 refresh. One is mine the other for my adult son who now wantes to pay his own way. I can find when my device end date is but not the airtime...

Resolved! contacting 02 by email

I am trying to contact 02 by email - this is almost impossible.I have a query and would like an immediate answer.I received a message (from 02?) saying there was a problem with my latest bill.I assume that it was a spam message and checked online and...

ShirlR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purchases

Why Am I being charged for purchasing items that I’ve not purchased? 

Jackyboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amending Direct Debit Bank details - Help?

Does anyone know where O2 "hide" the amend payment card details on My O2? The website just drives you round in circles as they do their best to hide it from you

PG69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos