My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how to claim free Samsung Buds pro

I have just purchased a new Samsung Tablet which comes with a free pair of Samsung Buds, how do i claim these as they were not in the box with the tablet My order number is ms-xxxxxxxxx Thankyou Martyn [Mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on t...

martyn66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unusual direct debit

A direct debit is due to come out tomorrow for £38.79 which I don’t recognise as my usual ones are due for the 11th of this month?

Resolved! Itemised Bill Request

Hi would it be possible to have itemised bills from January 2019 - April 2020 for mobile number please?

Wendyw00 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim, calls aren’t working

Hello,I changed to O2 pay as you go last week and my internet is working but it still isn’t allowing me to make calls or send texts which are included in my plan. How can this be fixed?

Ch20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Change Billing Address - All address searches return with "We Couldn't find your address"

Per the subject, the address change function does not work. Maybe someone in O2 can flag for fixing. I've tried every address I've ever lived in and they all return the error message. Some of these properties have existed for over 100 years - so it's...

Resolved! Xbox series s

Hi does anyone know if I would be able to add the Xbox series s onto my contact? If I pay the upfront cost it is asking, I have tried to speak to customer services but I’m not getting anywhere by doing so Thank you

SLB12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CASHBACK

Hi. I am new to O2 and recently received my new phone. Part of the package was £50 cashback. When will this be paid to me please? Thanks, Tom

Tommy2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos