My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Handset

Hi there I have a SIM only monthly contract for XXXXXXXXXXXXXX I would like to terminate this contract because the handset (Purchased a Sony) is faulty and I have found a deal with another provider. So I am giving notice for termination. Richard Beck

Rich1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't log in to pay final bill

I recently moved country and cancelled my contract with O2. They have sent me a final bill that I need to pay, but I am unable to log in. When I try to log in, it requires me to verify it is me by receiving a text message, however I cannot receive th...

Resolved! Sim only

Hi my phone contract has came to an end and I would like a sim only. I have chosen the £20 deal that I would like to go ahead with, however I am confused by something. It says “Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (...

20BW21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update on purchase

Hey I’ve requested to order a phone on Monday 14th feb for a iPhone 13 pro max. I still haven’t got a email but you have taken the deposit money. So I’m confused what’s going on with my order and if it’s been accepted. It says 48hours but it has been...

Lianne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarif

Hello i wanna ask why iam psying £50 when i only meant to pay £26

Janla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is my contact over?

I have just paid the the air time and devices plan finished last month, I don't want to keep my air time as I don't use the number, will that be the last time?

Lee3989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Contract and Virgin Media Sim Card

I have had a mobile contract with O2 for many years. It is a minimal basic contract (about £9 per month) as I am a very basic user.However my new package with Virgin Media includes a free sim card "unlimited" which I would like to use as I then could...

William07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I retreives the audio of an abusive call?

Hi My name is Luis, telephone No xxxxxxxxxxx, And on Monday the 7th of February 2022, I received an abusive call, I would like to know if I could get acces to the audio call, Its important for working legal reasons , I have the N0 from the call was m...

Loou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved abroad

Hi I’ve moved to Australia and want to continue with my current contract but can’t get hold of anyone at o2 to see if this is possible. Does anyone know please?

Oz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos