My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 - I am already abroad

Hi there, I have moved abroad permanently and no longer require my contract. I am trying to cancel by calling +44(0)3448090202 however the number is not being recognised & I cannot make contact. Please can you advise me how I can proceed. Many thanks...

J_Bob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Hi I upgraded my phone last month and got Disney plus free for 6 months I activated it and have been watching shows on Disney plus but my subscription for it has gone

Toniford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit

Can I top up £3

Resolved! Sim replacement

I lost my sim and need replacement one I am on pay as go 

Lomski by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM activation

Hi folks I've stayed with out with my new S23 Ultra which arrived at 10.30 this morning. It came with a new nano sim. How long would it be until this is activated? Thanks

Nat7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surname change on account

I need to change my surname on my account and my surname on my payment details.

Jop24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my02 app

I have changed the password to my o2 app now When i log in it says that i am a new member and need to wait 48hours before re attempting to log in successfully! I need to enter my account as soon as possible

annaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill for device

Hello. I tried to find bills for my device but unfortunately I can’t find that. I found only for airtime bill but I need for device as well. Where should I find that?