Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY O2 app

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I recently upgraded using the fast-track upgrade Refresh to iPhone 5s and the bill section of the MY O2 app is not letting me view my latest bill. I have had the handset for over a month now and the MY O2 app still doesn't work properly. I can not view my current/latest bill via the MY O2 app. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it SERVERAL times and it still doesn't work properly.... maybe this app needs a major update!!!

Help?!

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi chrismorris86,

Have you managed to speak to customer service yet? Do let us know what they say and I can raise it as a potential bug if needs be.

Welcome to the community too!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 38

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Yes I have called customer services back and they have reset my password and advised me to reset my network settings on my phone but it has made no difference i'm affriad. "Sorry there's been a problem. Please try again later" But I can still view my phone plan, remaining data allowance and recent charges.

Message 12 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so I'll try and keep this short.

I too am having the same issues with the 'My O2' app. I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 5s on O2 Refresh at a store in Southsea back in MARCH and I'm still getting the "Sorry, Theres been a problem, Please try later." 

I've sent tweets and pictures of the error messages to @O2 and to be honest, They haven't really been much help, Only to apologise and say that they are upgrading their systems (Which was going on around the 20th May approx) and said that it should be working properly after the upgrade. (Give or take a few days)

Well it's still not working and I'm beginning to give up with it. My last and only other option is to give O2 a call or pop into one of their shops.

This is soooo fustrating!!!

Apart from this, I am a happy customer as I have had no other issues with O2.

Just waiting patiently for 4G to come to my area!

Message 13 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Appreciate how frustrating it is when something that's so handy does not work..

Have you spoken to uk O2 Cs on 202 ?
Message 14 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could register here for updates https://www.o2.co.uk/getupdates
Message 15 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks... No not yet. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.

Message 16 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck and please let us know how you get on.

Myo2 app has been undergoing maintenance but mine is ok now (I'm on Payg )
Message 17 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I phoned O2 earlier, and basically the nice lady I spoke to said that she's sent an email to someone. I don't know who, but hopefully to someone who deals with the app side if things, and to look out for an email... Other than that, that was it.
Message 18 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your update.

Fingers crossed for you.
Message 19 of 38

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Even after O2 upgrading their stupid, USELESS, out of date systems, the MY O2 app is still faulty !!!

I shouldn't have to keep firing up my PC to check on my monthly bills, THIS IS WHAT THE APP IS FOR !!!

I can feel a formal complaint coming on....

Message 20 of 38