cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myo2 app v5

Anonymous
Not applicable

just updated the my O2 app loads takes pin starts to load account data which you can see filling in ( I have 4 pay monthly) then "unfortunately My O2 has stopped"

Removed reloaded but no better. Note 2 that runs fine mind you still waiting for Kit Kat

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions
Have you rebooted the phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous

Myo2 can sometimes be a little glitchy and thus more often then not it resolves itself.

Check again this morning and if it's still not behaving perhaps give O2 Customer Services a quick call or use Live Chat.

O2 link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 3 of 19

MI5
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions
This isnt a my o2 app glitch regarding o2's systems, its a phone based issue, or the app update isnt compatible with the phone/os.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 19

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

There is no problem with the app on my Note 2 so it's a problem with the OP's phone/software.

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Any update on this is it working now? @Anonymous
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

No retried and deloaded reloaded still same. phone is as out the box + kies updates no non gen updates no rooting  or anything else really annoying as you can see the data all there and then it crashes help files and everything else is ok Phone works fine with kies 3 and everything else  and worked fine with old app.

Internet app fine just this app

Message 7 of 19

MI5
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions
If it's straight out of the box with no additions it will be painless for you to try a factory reset to see if it helps.
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you follow Mi5's advice on this? Let us know if it's working @Anonymous
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had already rebooted re loaded after removing and no better going to see if i have in my burned downloads the old app

Message 10 of 19