cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myo2 app v5

Anonymous
Not applicable

just updated the my O2 app loads takes pin starts to load account data which you can see filling in ( I have 4 pay monthly) then "unfortunately My O2 has stopped"

Removed reloaded but no better. Note 2 that runs fine mind you still waiting for Kit Kat

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it gets even dafter now opens correctly displays an account for a phone the apps not on then after a few minutes crashes

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nightmare. 😞
Message 12 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 13 of 19

MI5
  • 146825 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
If you press the 3 dots at the top right of the screen you can switch between the different phone numbers that are associated with your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

now its opps something wrong code 4 given up  if only virgin had better phones

Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand the frustration when the app glitches @Anonymous but as it does not affect actual usage of your phone ie making calls, texts and using data, and other avenues exist to check on available allowances or checking a bills status, is it worth migrating to another network ?

But if Virgin offers you good signal then it's a choice open to you.
Message 16 of 19

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

The My O2 app does occasionally throw up that error if they take it down for maintenance but if you are continually having problems there is still something wrong in the setup.

Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its down at the moment on line and mobile its not just the app  its the Note 2 and nonsense of android upgrade as well, only network not upgraded still saying Samsung arent upgrading ,  that is sadly pushing me away. never worried about the cost as the service  on the whole (particularly local signal) was good but last few times on line chat was below its normal poor standard.Phone line still good when you can get through. Its an accumulation of niggles. May just switch my beast to a Note 4 and the others to g5 or poss the Alpha as they fall due and try another network already got virgin bb and cable hence comment  always getting, like most of the uk,  offers from them but the phones 2 date are just not what I want.

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Myo2 is working right now for me.
Message 19 of 19