Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY O2 app

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I recently upgraded using the fast-track upgrade Refresh to iPhone 5s and the bill section of the MY O2 app is not letting me view my latest bill. I have had the handset for over a month now and the MY O2 app still doesn't work properly. I can not view my current/latest bill via the MY O2 app. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it SERVERAL times and it still doesn't work properly.... maybe this app needs a major update!!!

Help?!

Message 1 of 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The app works fine for most people. I would suggest a call to customer service on 202 to make sure it is set up correctly and that the login details you are using are the ones O2 used to set it up. The app is great for seeing bills, charges and allowances. Once you are able to access it I'm sure you will revise your opinion so please call 202.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

I'd suggest calling o2 202 to have your account checked.
Message 2 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The app works fine for most people. I would suggest a call to customer service on 202 to make sure it is set up correctly and that the login details you are using are the ones O2 used to set it up. The app is great for seeing bills, charges and allowances. Once you are able to access it I'm sure you will revise your opinion so please call 202.

Message 3 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi the app itself works I think you may need to give customer service a call on 202 and ask them to check it out it may need resetting at their end
Message 4 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Double snap
Message 5 of 38

chrismorris86
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
My sign in details are correct but all i'm getting is "Sorry, there's been a problem. Please try again later" on the Your Latest Bill section.
Message 6 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried customer service on 202
Message 7 of 38

chrismorris86
Level 3: Thinker
  • 33 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Yes i've called 202 and i'm waiting for someone to call me back to sort this out. My girlfriends MY O2 app works fine and she can view her bill as normal via the app which is fustrating.
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I understand your frustration but it will be sorted at least if your girlfriends works you know the app itself works slight_smile
Message 9 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully

A, My suggestion of calling O2 on 202 and subsequently their follow up to you will resolve any account issue.

B, It's a glitch and resolves itself.

Let us know how you get on please.
Message 10 of 38