Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low signal data

EthanFinlayson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where u live there is very bad signal and I am very worried that he will affect my health. Please can you get back to me with some help. Get some technical people to come round and fix/ scan for solutions to this problem.

I have very bad signal and data because I live behind a big wall of chork. And the connection is struggling to go through it. The bar is usually on 1 bar out of for sometime even 0. But the internet still work fairly. It is very worrying please can you send someone to fix this problem.

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@EthanFinlayson 

No one is gonna come and fix it I'm afraid.

You may be lucky and be on a plan for improvement, but if not, you need to find another network that works better for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23039 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@EthanFinlayson The coverage checker for those two post codes, although only a general assessment, shows good indoors and outdoors for that area for 2G, 3G, and 4G but no 5G coverage. O2 Network Coverage Checker | 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Coverage

O2 has no responsibility concerning the house you've chosen to live in. The structure of your house might not be good for any network. All you can do is get Pay & Go sims from the other networks and see if you get better signals from them.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3