Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting in touch

JFC69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to get through the FAQ process and actually get a response from someone.  It said ASK ALICCE or somesuch but any question I asked was clearly answered by a robot as it was just general rubbish and not specific at all.

HELP please

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

SetonSteele
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same issue & it frustrating to say the least.

I need to speak to someone

Message 2 of 6

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @JFC69 

Are you talking about the automated FAQ on our website or App (Virtual Assistant)? If so, yes, this does have limited to responses. We can't access individual accounts within the community.

Web Chat would be your best option but is limited at the moment if you would like to speak to someone you can call 202 if on Pay Monthly and 4445 if on Pay and Go from your O2 Mobile if using a landline its 0344 809 0202 which is a standard rate call.

signature
Message 3 of 6

O2Karl
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @JFC69  @SetonSteele 

When calling our customer service lines, we are busier than usual at the moment I do apologise I do understand its frustrating. When the automated system asks the reason you are calling, please say Speak to Someone this will put you through to someone to speak to and will help you get your queries resolved. 

signature
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23561 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@JFC69@SetonSteele 

Customer service numbers are in the link below.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You will probably be told your call isn't important enough, and you will get bounced. Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 6 of 6