Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

SueS1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone tell me how to find out my data usage for previous months please? I've spent ages going round and round the website and myO2 app. I even tried Aura who has such a limited list of questions it can answer that it's completely useless!

I want to see if I need to think about upgrading my data limit but can't find out how to see what I've used previously. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11993 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you use the app you should be able to see your last 6 months usage.
If you open the app, then click on the data allowance and then the button that says Data previous usage it shows you the last 6 months.
If you want to go further back you can see your usage on the main web page under view my bill.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11993 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you use the app you should be able to see your last 6 months usage.
If you open the app, then click on the data allowance and then the button that says Data previous usage it shows you the last 6 months.
If you want to go further back you can see your usage on the main web page under view my bill.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

SueS1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you gmarkj!

I didn't realise the Data badge on the app was "live" I thought it was just a symbol. I'm going to save this info in the hope I can find it again next time I need it. Just an interesting point though - my phone Previous usage says I used 2.2GB in July but my bill says 1.66GB. This is fairly critical as my tariff is 2GB per month. I don't seem to have been charged extra, which is good, but I'll bear in mind that there may be some discrepancy in how it's counted.

Thanks again. SueS1

Message 3 of 3