My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extra free data?

Just ordered the s9 it said in my 5gb tariff that I get extra data so where is it?My o2 account says I only have 5gb still.

Jem91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 username changes

Hi all I recently changed my username from an old email address to a new email address which all works fine. If I click on forgotton password link and enter my old email address, I still get an email to my old email asking me to reset my password. Su...

Myo2 Change tariff

The latest update for myo2 on iOS devices brings a significant change for pay as you go customers as you are now able to change your tariff within the app

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! email change

Hello My O2 , I would like to change my email address.How I can do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app

How do I see more than 1 account on my O2 app. I have 3 accounts and I can only see my son's and not mine or my wife's

Resolved! Phone Bill is currently overdue

I have received an email from "mycare@o2.co.uk" saying my phone bill is currently overdue with an outstanding balance of £7.58 and that I will be charged £3.50 on my next bill if I don't pay it within the next 4 days. I have always paid my o2 bills o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I view what I’ve previously bought?

Can I view what I’ve previously bought?Cant find a link in my O2. I’m on PAYG £20 big bundle.

dez-d by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't sign in

Hello, I can not sign in in to my account and view my bill. Please help me. Thank you Aiste

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos