O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner

Re: 02 Business Farce

That does fit with the 20% by it doesn’t explain where my termination free is after being charged £76 last month even though the huge about was sorted, well it actually sits on a £921 balance on the other number that was changed. Airtime, I make zero calls and zero texts, it’s a USB tether phone only with WiFi and Bluetooth off. Plus last month I didn’t use half my allowance however it’s prob line rental.

Hello,

Even though my bill was showing £42.50 my actual charge was the £23.62 for the month, it was that low as as it was to do with the additional wrong termination fee the month before mixed in with the £76, it was the bill i was expecting in the first place. The system worked it out correctly but the showing charges/bills etc wasn't correct or nowhere near.

Either way, I've had another new part added to online business that lets you sort your bills better and this is now a closed issue although an experience from hell as far as I'm concerned and i'm not one to moan easily.

I am going to see the contact out although I will then almost certainly opt for a second personal phone and use one as a work phone. It very is unlikely I'll go near 02 business ever again.

Thanks to the people who posted and included their input.

Topics: 526
Solutions: 3,279

I think that's wise. At least you are sorted out now and I hope you have a good 2019 now.

Highlighted
Topics: 61
Kudos: 698
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 81

Pleased to hear it's all finally sorted at last @Lee11.

A very Happy New Year and I hope 2019 is less stressful, regarding your O2 business contract, at least.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using a Samsung S8+

Thank you.