Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Business Farce

Lee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been with 02 personal since BT Cellnet give or take a year or 2 and there's been no issues at all, 3 months ago i decided to try 02 business for a second phone and i'm just finished with it, what should be a straight forward £48 bill with 100gb has been a living nightmare and nothings is ever right.

Month 1, I had chaos with my accounts as someone had set my business account up and merged it with my personal one, got that sorted or so i thought.

Month 2, I was over charged as my extra promo 50gb hadn't been added and i was charged for going over my initial 50gb, i should have 100gb in all. OK, got that sorted with the promise everything would now be fine, an now month 3, this has just happend.

Month 3, I was off for 2 weeks last month and my business phone wasn't even on in that time, I expected the agreed £48 direct debit, nope that would be normal, my invoice shows £79 and the direct debit tried to take £892 from my bank 'EEK'! I had to bring in Barclays fraud to stop it! I looked at my usage and there lots of big scary charges for a modem that are very unfamilar and the times on all of them are all 00.00.00!

02 are closed until the morning but i can't have this every single month for something that should be so straight forward, 02 business to me has just been nothing but a total **** show and the times it's costing it jawdropping.

I really need to get this business contract terminated.

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Lee11
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That does fit with the 20% by it doesn’t explain where my termination free is after being charged £76 last month even though the huge about was sorted, well it actually sits on a £921 balance on the other number that was changed. Airtime, I make zero calls and zero texts, it’s a USB tether phone only with WiFi and Bluetooth off. Plus last month I didn’t use half my allowance however it’s prob line rental.
Message 21 of 25

Lee11
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Even though my bill was showing £42.50 my actual charge was the £23.62 for the month, it was that low as as it was to do with the additional wrong termination fee the month before mixed in with the £76, it was the bill i was expecting in the first place. The system worked it out correctly but the showing charges/bills etc wasn't correct or nowhere near.

Either way, I've had another new part added to online business that lets you sort your bills better and this is now a closed issue although an experience from hell as far as I'm concerned and i'm not one to moan easily.

I am going to see the contact out although I will then almost certainly opt for a second personal phone and use one as a work phone. It very is unlikely I'll go near 02 business ever again.

Thanks to the people who posted and included their input.

Message 22 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think that's wise. At least you are sorted out now and I hope you have a good 2019 now.

Message 23 of 25

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Pleased to hear it's all finally sorted at last @Lee11.

A very Happy New Year and I hope 2019 is less stressful, regarding your O2 business contract, at least.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 25

Lee11
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.

Message 25 of 25