Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock iPhone after o2 account ported to another provider

Dreamer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've recently ported my number out to another provider, and have been trying to use the manual form to unlock my iPhone 7. 

Currently the form is throwing an error when I submit, and I'm unsure if my request to unlock has been processed. I can't use the MyO2 app, as the login screen fails with a "no billing account" error.

Can anyone suggest who cn check the status of my unlock request and confirm if it's been submitted sucessfully - I appreciate there is a delay/wait time for sucessful requests to go live.

Thanks.

Jo

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Dreamer, I've just replied to your Private Message - I'll need a few more details and then I'll happily get someone to look into this for you slight_smile

Thanks @Anonymous &@Cleoriff for the mentions, and everyone else for all the advice!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 24

Dreamer
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
All sorted now!

The phone unlocked at some point yesterday - tried a SIM swap yesterday evening and it was working slight_smile
Message 22 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@DreamerGood news. Pleased to hear it's now working wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 24

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Really happy to hear the good news, @Dreamer Bouncy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 24