Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10628 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Oxonian 

It was indeed a couple of years ago, that Apple completely missed the boat, and stopped all orders until the new year... 

This was indeed on the cards, but from what I can tell and from talking to peers who are an Apple only Enterprise, Apple told them and Retailers not to worry as mistakes where not going to be repeated.. 

I think the timescales are down to the durability of the phone, as numerous sources such as jerry rig, have shown how easy it is to break the back glass and scratch the bezels...  Apple are also suffering from problematic screens from one vendor..  It really is all a cluster

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 231 of 369

Yan101
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why feel sorry for switch up customers? The back glass is replaceable and switch up customers just nip in and get another brand new one. It’s non switch up that’ll feel it for 36 months. Also jerryrig just puts tons of force into one spot. In reality who does that? And 99% of people have a case on anyway

Message 232 of 369

Yan101
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Meh the bezels on every phone on jerryrigeverything always scratch. What was surprising is the lighter test. He had to get a blowtorch on it to make it damage with fire. The lighter did nothing. The back glass so t worry Apple when it’s a replaceable part. Certainly won’t stop them sending out the millions of already packaged and pre ordered handsets. It’s probably the sturdier frame that makes the back glass smash. The only place it can flex is the glass when the frame is so durable. Only happens on the bigger phones due to the surface area difference. Didn’t we see this on the 4 when they went to a steel bezel and everyone broke their back glass. They were dead easy to replace. 

Message 233 of 369

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just called my local O2 store and they have no information - I was meant to get my handset today but I guess if O2 store doesn't know, and 202 doesn't know... then *shrugs* 

Message 234 of 369

Yan101
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got the same answer. Basically no stock and waiting a delivery direct from china. She said in about a week. So I paid £100 to reserve an invisible non existent product. Meanwhile people ordered online way after me and got them on launch day. 

Message 235 of 369

Rob_83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Gonna be down near my store later today anyway so I'll pop in and see if it's there. If not then I think I'll just cancel the preorder.

My plan was to try it for at least a month and if I still didn't get on with iOS I'd switch to a Pixel 8 Pro. Now I may as well just hang on for that.

I do kinda hope my order's there though.

Message 236 of 369

Yan101
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wouldn’t hold your breath. It sounds like the majority of o2 stock went out to online orders and, at least my store only had a handful for pre orders on release day. I’m guessing it won’t be next week either as the lady told me today  

Message 237 of 369

chamorro85
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If anyone gets a dispatched email from their pre-order let us know. It will be good to know when they are actually being shipped. Fingers crossed we wont be waiting 4 weeks.

Message 238 of 369

Rob_83
  • 31 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep, my store echoed the suggestion that online orders took priority and they had no idea when they might get some.

I decided to cancel my order as the P8P is right around the corner now. Either the release or announcement (or both?) is next week.

Message 239 of 369

WorldsBillingha
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just letting everyone know, my iPhone 15 Pro 512, Natural Titanium has just shipped for delivery tomorrow.

Message 240 of 369