Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10642 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Darin 

Recent experience of that team twice in a month due to Cape Town staff, lies and incompetence, and it really should only be used as a last resort...

As i say be polite, civil and respectful to them on the phone and in email, and they are more likely to assist...

Good Luck..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 221 of 369

MetRP102
Level 3: Thinker
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m now receiving text messages saying “sorry you’ve not got your APPLE IPHONE 15MAX 256GB NAT” etc etc. 

I collected it on release day, so goodness knows what they’re talking about!

Message 222 of 369

MrBook
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am feinding for my new iPhone

can anyone who has ordered the natural titanium promax in 512 GB on pre order at 5:40 let me know if they received the text to say sorry the phones not arriving/or have received their phones

I am literally losing my mind watching all these people unbox theirs.

Message 223 of 369

WorldsBillingha
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered a 15 Pro 512GB, Natural Titanium yesterday. Despite the website stating this is in stock i'm greeted with "Your order is currently awaiting stock. It has been ordered from our supplier and we'll dispatch it to you as soon as it has arrived" 

Does anyone know the estimated timeframe on these?

Message 224 of 369

madasaf1sh
  • 10642 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@WorldsBillingha 

Apple are quoting 4-6 weeks for those models so you will be waiting upto 6 weeks for it, if not longer as Apple prioritise their own sales channels. 

Message 225 of 369

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93287 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

There are customers who pre-ordered and are waiting 

O2 do not operate an online live stock system

Not at all surprised you will be joining a long queue of impatient customers

Message 226 of 369

Yan101
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered my pro max 256gb in black on pre order day in store about 3:30pm. Just as the system changed to the 26th. Not heard  anything other than the “we’re sorry you haven’t received your phone yet” text. Which isn’t due until tomorrow anyway. So I’m not holding my breath it’ll be there tomorrow. I find it odd that folk on here ordered the same phone after me online and got delivery on release day. Staff in my local store are, with all due respect, thick. It’s very likely it’s been there since Friday and they gave it someone else. I always remember preordering a Samsung for store delivery and going to pick it up. The guy in store said I’m crazy if I think I’ll get one on release day as they had no stock. Explained a million times that I pre ordered and have confirmation it’s been delivered to their store. Half an hour of arguing later I called customer services who asked for the member of staff to get in the phone. They told him it’s in his back room if he goes and checks. Lo and behold there it was. Smug face on me must have been a picture. 

Message 227 of 369

Lalami1990
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m rather annoyed with O2! I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB in Natural Titanium through our business account on the day of the preorder as soon as it opened. I was told by the advisor that I am one of the first and the system is estimating a delivery of the 22nd September. I didn’t get any text message or anything to say that it wasn’t dispatched. It’s now Monday and I still have no phone and O2 are telling me I would need to wait 2 to 4 weeks for delivery! 😡 

Message 228 of 369

madasaf1sh
  • 10642 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@Lalami1990 

Apple put them all back to 4 to 6 weeks delivery even direct, within an hour or so of being available.. And to be honest they are probably fixing the lack of durability on the Pro Max's as lots of people complaining how easy the back glass smashes and they scratch up (feel sorry for anyone on Switch Up with these).. 

At the end of then day o2 can only supply what Apple provides, and as usual Apple don't supply enough.. And it becomes a waiting game (Samsung do exactly the same)... 

I would cancel and go direct to Apple either, there waiting times are as above.

Message 229 of 369

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7592 Posts
  • 144 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

It's worth bearing in mind that ten days before the launch event, several reputable Apple tipsters were predicting that the launch of the Pro Max would be delayed because of the lack of stocks. This was reported on reliable tech websites including TechRadar, Android Central and How-to-Geek. 

Bearing that your four to six weeks seems to be for Apple to restock, I fear that the likes of O2 will be far longer than that. 

Was it two years ago that it took Apple so long to process pre-orders that sales did not resume until the New Year ?

Message 230 of 369