Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Re: O2 and Netflix. Now together.

Typical it's always offers for brand new customers only. What about customers who have been with O2 since the start, even prior to O2 taking over the original account source.

Is there a way to stack the offer? My partner and I have both upgraded and we both have Netflix accounts but we only use one of them,I have redeemed my offer but when my partner tries to redeem hers on my Netflix it doesn't let her,just keeps sending her to her own log in details
Community Manager

Hey @iekirwan I'll ask for you now! I'll give you a shout once I hear back. wink

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

Hey @iekirwan. I've had a response and it should be possible for you to stack these offers on a single Netflix account. As you're having difficulties can you drop me a private message with both your mobile numbers and a few screenshots of the attempt to add the second offer to your account? 

What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

signature

Hi, thanks for the reply, have messaged you the details and screenshot
Community Manager

Thanks for the quick reply @iekirwan! I've passed on your info and will get back to you shortly. wink

signature

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

I've updated the Q&A with a new question which addresses an issue that's been identified and fixed with the redemption emails. wink

Q. I've waited the 14 days but still haven't had a link yet. What now?

A. We have identified the issue and a fix has been put in place. All impacted customers will receive the redemption email but if you have already passed the 14 day cooling off period, to save you the time please visit www.netflix.o2.co.uk/Offer to redeem the offer. 

signature

Re: O2 and Netflix. Now together

I see all manner of faqs on this netflix offer, except whhat do you do if you arent interested? Which I am not.

Topics: 518

You just do nothing!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hey @Class40 @MI5 is correct. This offer is opt-in only so if you're not interested you can simply ignore it. 

signature