Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Community Manager

Re: O2 and Netflix. Now together

Hi @iekirwan, I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to discuss further so we can get this looked at for you in more detail. Hang in there!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

Re: O2 and Netflix. Now together.

Oh good thank you
Level 1: Joiner

Not had a pm so far, but now when I try to redeem the offer it says it has already been used which is hasn't, so we have lost 6 months of Netflix, I have no idea what to do now?
Topics: 522

@Marjo should be able to help you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hey @iekirwan, I've dropped you a PM just now, please check when you get a moment and we'll get someone to have a look at this for you. Smiley Happy

Cheers for tagging me @MI5!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

signature

Community Manager

Fixed for @iekirwan! Smiley Happy 

Some additional fixes have been implemented now so anyone struggling, please try again today and let us know how it goes. If you're still struggling, we'll have a closer look for you to help out!

signature