cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Toby, I posted my introduce yourself this afternoon and I have not heard a reply. This is not good enough!!!!!!

you serious?? really??

Message 311 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Toby, I posted my introduce yourself this afternoon and I have not heard a reply. This is not good enough!!!!!! Will O2 be releasing people from there contract who are disallusioned with O2's lack of service

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the community. Feel free to drop either Toby or myself a PM with your concerns. We'll gladly point you in the right direction.

Best,

Leonard

Message 312 of 970

Clur11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I'm Clare from West Yorkshire...signed up yesterday when having network issues.

Message 313 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks,

Yesterdays shenanigans (Naughty Node) brought me to the Community. It was a relatively humourous experience for me to see some banter being exchanged while some people were thinking that the sky had fallen in!

Sometimes we need to step back from technology when it troubles, breath and open a bottle of Vodka! Mebbe O2 will help provide to wards my next bottle after yesterday wink

Regards to all,

Stephen

Message 314 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great to have you here, guys!!
Message 315 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

My name is Frank Plummer, and I joined up last night in light of the network issues O2 were having across the UK. Really my aim of joining was to just advise the O2 teams that were working on the issues how my area was doing - I've worked closely with O2 with regards to fraud prevention in the past and I'm ashamed to say I have never registered here - if my posting helped anyone or indeed helped the technicians get an idea of where the network was recovering, then my sign up was worth it!

I work in IT as a systems administrator, and have been with O2 for about 5-6 years now. I've had Android devices for little over 3 years, starting with the G1 (unlocked it and transferred it over from T-Mobile!) and then a Motorola Milestone 2, and just recently a Motorola Droid Razr (so I like to think myself quite competent when it comes to helping others with Android-related issues). I have even just renewed my contract for another 12 months! (and no, despite what a lot of quite frankly impatient people are saying, I have no wish to change network after yesterday. I am quite happy here.)

I hope to lend a hand now that I've signed up here, and look forward to posting!

Message 316 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great introduction, Frank. Nice to see you've taken the time to share a bit more about yourself slight_smile

Message 317 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all, just joined the community. wanted to know how to go about claiming my compensation as a result of the july disruptions. I was told by an o2 guru that i will be getting it in my sept bill which never materialized. Pls advise me on the next step to take. am on pay monthly. Thanks
Message 318 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you were affected it should have automatically been discounted on your September bill. I would suggest contacting customer service or raising the issue as a complaint if you were indeed affected by the outage.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Message 319 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all I am Neil I have been with O2 for 6+ years and only found the community site last night so registered I have read a lot of rants from upset users and I am one of them Smiley Frustrated I have a new phone but cant use it as waiting for a sim swap but hell technology breaks down 6+ years and this is the 1st time I have had a problem I am sure a few days and it will all be sorted out. 

Message 320 of 970