cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Leonard Hi

My name is Adam

I have been a very active member of the forums for 4 years and continue to provide advice an help where I can.

Main area is iphone usage and help and Business tariffs. But been an o2 / cellnet customer for many years.

I will continue to help where I can and feedback errors etc I discover in trying to assist others if the support pages are out of date or missing info etc.

Adam

P.S. I have hobbies that include being a radio amateur so understand the working of radio signals etc

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 3 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Hi,

I'm jonsie and I am an alcoholic!

Oops!....wrong placeSmiley Surprised

jonsie,

do you know if the hot, sweet tea that I just spat over my laptop screen and keyboard will do any damage ?......oh, I forgot, there may be bits of Fox's Ginger Crinkles involved as I was dunking at the time.

Message 4 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

No it will be fine once it's soaked in and dried! May have to press the keys a bit harder thoughSmiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@O2MACH2 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Hi,

jonsie,

do you know if the hot, sweet tea that I just spat over my laptop screen and keyboard will do any damage ?......oh, I forgot, there may be bits of Fox's Ginger Crinkles involved as I was dunking at the time.

Just run an AV scan and check with Microsoft for updates and you'll be fine.Smiley Very Happy

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

Just run an AV scan 

You're right !.......MSE quarantined the Crinkles heart

Message 7 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Hi,

Best post of the week Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - I'm Dave and I've been around O2 for some time. I've been with mobiles since I got my first in '93 on Cellnet 

Message 9 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@O2MACH2 wrote:

@perksie wrote:

Just run an AV scan 

You're right !.......MSE quarantined the Crinkles heart

That sounds painful.Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 970