cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Welcome to the forum neno:smileyhappy:

Latest update is that the sim swap backlog has now been cleared so hopefully you should be up and running shortly. Try another reboot.

Message 321 of 970

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Hi neno/Neil

Welcome and it's nice time hear some normal thinking!!! LoL

Have fun and feel free to add to any topic, especially if u can help OR add a topic if u want to share something or need help u can't see already in here.

Mac
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 322 of 970

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
Ps... u can also get a sim swap in a o2 shop.. not sure about micro sims tho.
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 323 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that jonsie will give it a go

Message 324 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone:smileyhappy: I am Jenny and like so many others I was without my phone over the weekend because of the sim swap problems:smileysad:

Now back connected after a million reboots but I'm old enough and mature enough to accept that these things can happen:smileytongue:

I have been with O2 for a zillion years and I haven't really had problems before so only discovered the community when I came to look through the website for network announcements (couldn't find anySmiley Frustrated)

Everybody seems to be very friendly on here so I will stick it on my browsing favourites:smileyhappy:

Oh, forgot to mention, I am a mature for want of a better word and my hobbies are dining out, travel and a bit of computing. I have been round a few blocks quite a few times!!!Smiley LOL

Jenny T

Message 325 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hello Jenny and welcome to the forum:smileyhappy:

We are mostly friendly on here and there's lots of interesting things going on so drop in anytime.

I'm a little long in the tooth myself but there are some really old people on here who will probably pop along to welcome you shortlySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

If you find yourself at a loss at weekend check out the official O2 Film Club Here

Message 326 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Welcome Jenny slight_smile

Where do you like to travel?

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 327 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Hi Jenny! Smiley LOL
@jonsie wrote:

I'm a little long in the tooth myself but there are some really old people on here who will probably pop along to welcome you shortlySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Hrummph..........! Smiley Surprised

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 328 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like to travel anywhere really but preferrably new places. I used to enjoy cruises but I find now that I have been to most of the affordable places and to be honest all the cruise lines use the same port so you end up seeing the same places.

Tenerife is a particur favourite as I go at least once a year to get some sunshine in our awful winter. I love just planning holidays and booking everything for myself on the net and hoping everything comes together. I haven't been disappointed as yet and this year I'm looking at China or maybe Thailand or possibly India.

I've done the States quite a few times but it's full of Americans and now too expensiveSmiley Very Happy

Message 329 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've done the States quite a few times but it's full of Americans and now too expensiveSmiley Very Happy

Common complaint about the States I'm afraid! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 330 of 970