Did you mean: 

Community Spotlight: RyanK1992

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's been about a month since our last Spotlight, so we thought it was about time for a new one!

This time we focused on a relatively new member, who has been joining in on some convrsations both on and off-topic more and more - we're so happy he agreed to answer some of our questions, and hopefully this will help you get to know him better too! Don't hesitate to ask him anything else you're curious about in the comments, and without further ado I present to you ...

💡 @RyanK1992  💡

Spotlight banner

What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Ryan and I'm from a small town called Wishaw ; about 30 minutes from Glasgow!

What do you like best about the O2 Community?

I like the fact you get to interact with other o2 customers and get support with your devices etc but also get to interact on a more personal level on the off topic boards too!

Takeaway or homecooked?

I've been more takeaway however I'm TRYING to be healthier so opting for the more homecooked approach lately.

Would you ever try space tourism, if you had the money for it? 🚀

I'd be all for it.... as long as I could see the return ticket of course wink

Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?

Winter for sure ; as much as I love Winter, I don't really like driving in it though!

What smartphone feature (no matter how crazy) would you actually be excited for a company to implement?

Instant weight loss would be fantastic.... gone would be the days of feeling the guilt at eating a takeaway (See above question!) when you could instantly reverse it's effects through your smartphone.

What does your perfect breakfast look like?

Being from Scotland, you cannot beat a Roll and Square Sausage!

Would you rather be able to talk with Animals or speak all foreign languages?

I think I'd rather be able to talk to animals. While speaking all foreign languages would be cool too, I'd most likely not use about 90% of that knowlege so it would be a waste really.

What skill or talent would you most like to learn?

Probably play the guitar!

Trick or treat? 🎃

Treat for sure slight_smile

What do you like to do in your spare time?

I love doing video editing in my spare time. I've also got a degree in broadcasting so it's good to put some of that to use! I did also do Hospital Radio in my spare time but had to give that up unfortunately.

Thanks again Ryan for playing along, this was a lot of fun to prepare with you slight_smile Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Nice to hear about you, your likes and where you're from. I think my favourite Scottish dinner dish was steakmince and skirlie, and at breakfast time, the rowie was my treat - with a large mug of tea.
Message 11 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Nice to know more about you @RyanK1992  I used to listen to hospital radio most nights a year or so ago. Every time the DJ for the evening show came round for requests I asked for The Animals : We Gotta Get Out Of This Place. After a couple of weeks of the same request, he played it every night for me instead of asking. This went on for nine months and I reckon he's still playing it to this day cd

Message 12 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Nice to know more about you @RyanK1992  I used to listen to hospital radio most nights a year or so ago. Every time the DJ for the evening show came round for requests I asked for The Animals : We Gotta Get Out Of This Place. After a couple of weeks of the same request, he played it every night for me instead of asking. This went on for nine months and I reckon he's still playing it to this day cd

Good choice @jonsie rofl

I bet it is still being played.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 19

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @RyanK1992
Nice to read your spotlight. Radio is fantastic and to be a DJ on a hospital radio would be very rewarding. I just like food! 😁😁😁However an explanation of the sausage thingys would be great, no idea what they are🤔 sound very appetizing. Glad you've joined in with the off topics, see you around. Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good to get know something about somebody else on here! Can’t wait for the next!
Message 15 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Good to get know something about somebody else on here! Can’t wait for the next!

Have you been in the Spotlight @Anonymous  Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not in this lifetime
Message 17 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions