Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 139

Re: Community Spotlight: RyanK1992

Nice to hear about you, your likes and where you're from. I think my favourite Scottish dinner dish was steakmince and skirlie, and at breakfast time, the rowie was my treat - with a large mug of tea.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Topics: 576

Nice to know more about you @RyanK1992  I used to listen to hospital radio most nights a year or so ago. Every time the DJ for the evening show came round for requests I asked for The Animals : We Gotta Get Out Of This Place. After a couple of weeks of the same request, he played it every night for me instead of asking. This went on for nine months and I reckon he's still playing it to this day cd

Topics: 757

@jonsie wrote:

Nice to know more about you @RyanK1992  I used to listen to hospital radio most nights a year or so ago. Every time the DJ for the evening show came round for requests I asked for The Animals : We Gotta Get Out Of This Place. After a couple of weeks of the same request, he played it every night for me instead of asking. This went on for nine months and I reckon he's still playing it to this day cd

Good choice @jonsie rofl

I bet it is still being played.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 32: Blockbuster         

Hi @RyanK1992
Nice to read your spotlight. Radio is fantastic and to be a DJ on a hospital radio would be very rewarding. I just like food! 😁😁😁However an explanation of the sausage thingys would be great, no idea what they are🤔 sound very appetizing. Glad you've joined in with the off topics, see you around. Best wishes TallTrees

Anonymous

Good to get know something about somebody else on here! Can’t wait for the next!

@Anonymous wrote:
Good to get know something about somebody else on here! Can’t wait for the next!

Have you been in the Spotlight @Anonymous  Whistle

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous

Not in this lifetime

@Anonymous wrote:
Not in this lifetime

LOL

*The Game Is On*