Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: January 2023

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi everyone,

January is a wrap and it's already time for another round of rewards. We know you've all been waiting with bated breath for November and December rewards to appear on your bill and they are coming soon along with these from January. 

Well done to everyone who's mentioned below!

Every month we reward members who have been extra helpful in the O2 community, those who took their time to participate on the community and that helped keeping it a fun place to be. 

And as we appreciate your contributions to the community, we would like to credit your next bill or PAYG balance.

Below there’s a list with all rewarded members (it continues on my next reply). If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward. 

@Adam19782022, @Adders89, @adg461, @aejb, @Ahextall, @amh15, @Angel4, @AppleFanBoy1983, @Arnie440, @Bambino, @BeloBe, @BenP, @bentomsett, @biscuits99, @BizBaz, @Bop1, @chris19191, @Cleoriff, @Comben, @Craigston, @darrenney02, @Davycrocket, @Deb_buzz, @DebsK3, @Dutch, @Earlofdon, @Ed11, @Elainye, @Enlli, @FAsh, @FiFiP, @GBates73, @GemH, @gmarkj, @GregMcLeod93, @Grenadine_73, @Hammertime, @Help123, @Img23, @Iphone-AJC2023, @J9el, @jamieleewv1, @Jasoon, @Jay77216, @Jchappy, @Jimjims89, @JJsteward999, @Joella, @JonBott, @jonsie, @JP87, @Justin23, @JustTheDab, @Kano, @Anonymous, @Kvs, @LaraJane, @Leonora7, @LJM, @LOADSACHI, @Luke_Davis, @madasaf1sh, @mark1999, @Maspiers, @MattWilko, @Maxxx, @MCE356, @Mi-Amigo, @MI5, @michaelleahcim, @Mjc66, @MM22, @MrsKirbs, @NAGL, @NJRumney, @norm86, @Norrie49@PaulD2, @pedrot, @pgn, @PieMike, @Pipstop78, @Priesto, @Rasenna, @RichK, @rky_com, @Rooney, @RunrigForever, @Ruswit, @Ruth_Parf, @samwardill, @SIKECA72, @Smurf, @SouthofHumber, @Squiglet, @TallTrees, @Thargoid

Thank you one and all!! The list continues on the comments below.

More info:

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Trevos
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 422 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

🤣🤣🤣

S21 (o2); Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C630 15.6 Inch UHD ( Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD ); Fire HD 10 Plus tablet; Gigaclear 500mbps
Message 41 of 74

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

"Our hope and intention at present is to complete these before the end of the month and we truly do apologise for the delay."

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, so they say.

Last months bill just arrived No rewards 😒

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 42 of 74

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124326 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

"Our hope and intention at present is to complete these before the end of the month and we truly do apologise for the delay."

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, so they say.

Last months bill just arrived No rewards 😒

Same here @Enlli, So @Martin-O2 what's the delay this time?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 74

gmarkj
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

I checked Monday and nothing was there, but after seeing this I logged into my account and the Dec, Jan and Feb rewards are showing under "recent charges" @Enlli @Cleoriff 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 44 of 74

jonsie
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

I checked Monday and nothing was there, but after seeing this I logged into my account and the Dec, Jan and Feb rewards are showing under "recent charges" @Enlli @Cleoriff 

My 3 months have been credited too

Message 45 of 74

Enlli
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place I can't see anything

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 46 of 74

jonsie
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys I've confirmed with the team that roughly 90% of the outstanding rewards (Nov, Dec and Jan) were credited yesterday. The remaining outstanding payments will be credited today and will show on your next bill. 

Once again sorry for the delay in getting the rewards applied. We'll be posting the February rewards later this week and those will be applied separately to the outstanding rewards that were applied yesterday and today.  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 48 of 74

Enlli
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Thanks for that. Additional Charges showing zero at the moment

Message 49 of 74

Enlli
  • 7150 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Recent charges in the left side menu in blue

I don't get that layout anymore since 360? Chrome on Windoze 10.

I see Additional Charges which is not showing credits 

Message 50 of 74